Who I Am:
- An OSAHM "Older Stay at Home Mother" (not by choice but because of infertility) of two beautiful children who have made me a better person. But I still long to get dressed in something other than jeans and have an adult conversation over lunch (and preferably not PB&J).
- A Wife married for 20 years to my college sweetheart (the man who rides this daily roller coaster with me and never asks to get off).
- A Daughter who misses her parents (they live a plane ride away) and wants to share in their golden years. I also try to make sure that my children really know, and will be able to remember spending time with, their grandparents.
- A Friend who tries to always be there - but sometimes says, or does, the wrong thing, and deeply regrets it.
- A Daughter-In-Law who struggles with this relationship (if you don't, please give me to "How To") but realizes that this couple raised their son to be the wonderful husband and daddy that has become.
- A Sister who doesn't always maintain this relationship but tries to remember that someday it will be just the two of us to carry on the family traditions and memories.
- An OverAchiever (as labeled by my family and friends) who insists on volunteering for everything and then regretting most of it.
- A Child of God constantly asking for forgiveness and searching for Him in everything.